Sunday, September 9, 2007

The REAL reason...

Some of you have informed me of how impressed you are with my keeping up with my blog so well and it makes me feel so proud, but..........truth is........I have nothing better to do! :)
I am a SAHM of a semi-toddler who doesn't get to brag about her babe at work so I do it on the web!! Plus, makes me feel better........almost like I'm not bragging at all.
Plus, my husband works long hours and sometimes there is no one home for me to talk to. (I like talking and when there is no one to talk too....well... you know....) I also love reading blogs. I have even begun (would that be the correct word? begun?) reading blogs of people whom I don't even know.
Today I am blogging because I am working and bored out of my mind! I am still PRN at the hospital and someone's poor grandmother died so they called me desperate to find someone here to work the front desk doing absolutely nothing all day........I kindly volunteered.
I hate missing church, but Price & Josh went so we arn't all heathens.
Anyway, as I was checking out blogs, I found this one blog that is particularly interesting. http://www.dooce.com/
Please note that I do not, in any way, agree with the content on her webpage. I simply finding it amusing! Just thought if any of you were ever bored out of your mind and needed something to do......well, this just might fill that void!! Enjoy!!

5 comments:

amyop said...

I told you How addicting It would be! I am an addict too! Do they have blog addiction classes?
"Our names are Ashley and Amy and we have a bog addiction problem." HaHA! I know I'm a dork!

Leslie Spradley said...

Girl, I work and still have to blog ALL the time too!! I find myself checking them like twice a day sometimes!! I will join yall in the addiction classes!! LOL!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Me too! I wish you could get emailed or something when a blog was updated!!

Ashley W. said...

I did not know it would be so addictive, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Well, I am really glad that you are bored and need something to do. I enjoy reading your blog and everyone elses every morning when I get to work. It has become my morning ritual...come in, get coffee, read blogs. Hope you are doing well. Price is a cutie!! :) Take care~