Monday, September 24, 2007

Ed's Homecoming Party & CHS c/o 97 Reunion!

Saturday night, Cate and her family threw Ed a wonderful Homecoming party since he is fresh back in the US from his duty in Iraq! We had a great time and everything was so nice. I know that Rhetta and Ed appreciated everything so much!! Thanks Cate & Family - What a great party!!
After the party I talked Ed & Rhetta into going out for an even later night.........they talked Jay & Katie into it and we were off!
Camden High School c/o 97 was having thier HS reunion that night and so we decided to join them in their fun night out. We had a great time and even saw a few old friends!!
Be assured that the next day I wished I had gone home like the smart folks did!! I know why I don't go out anymore but I guess it was fun while it lasted.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean, who am I? Wow...my kids are going to be so proud! Love you! Rhetta

Rachel said...

Looks like you & Rhetta had a good time-even if you had to pay the price the next day!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Love the photos. Looks like everyone had fun!

Leslie Spradley said...

Girl, that sort of night will get to ya quick, uh?!! LOL! But, every now and again, you need a night like that! Hate I missed seeing you at Ed and Rhetta's party!