Thursday, September 27, 2007

Price is ALL BOY!!!

They are building a lot of new houses in my neighborhood so there are always big trucks coming up and down the street. The other day they parked a big bulldozer (or something big and yellow........not sure it was a bulldozer)right in front of our house. Price was in the dining room looking out the window for 15 minutes watching that thing. I was amazed, seeing as how he can't sit in front of the tv for 15 seconds and watch anything....
Next time I need to get something done while he is up, I'll just call up the Catapillar dealership and see if they can park one of their big items on my front lawn! :)




Price has also started going in his diaper bags because he knows I keep snacks in there for him. Yesterday at storytime I hid his bag so that he wouldn't be begging for food the entire time and since he couldn't find his bag, he decided to go to everyone elses bag for some food. I was so embarrassed because of course, when I told him "NO" there was a throwdown! If the two's are terrible then what are the one's?



Price just also learned how to sign please. He actually does it by rubbing his belly but hey, that's close right?
He also learned how to throw things away. When I am giving him his teddy grahams, goldfish or little marshmellows he knows that when they are "All Gone" he throws the bag in the trash. Well, little did I realize that he assumes this is true for everything being "All Gone", including his milk or water in his sippy cup. I had been wondering where all his sippy cups were going...........NOW I KNOW!! :)
You just gotta laugh, right?!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how BIG he is getting. He is so adorable. It's so funny how they learn things. I would love to know what goes on inside their heads!

Amber and Matt said...

Love the bulldozer story...and picture to go along!

Bobbi said...

Lucas does the samething with the bulldozer! He is getting so big!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

You tell Price I will hook him up with a bulldozer ride. I used to work for Caterpillar and I know some people :-)

Leslie Spradley said...

Very cute! And, you think the ones and twos are bad, just wait until 3. Emma had her bout with that at age 3! Trent is going through his now at age 2! Good luck!