Thursday, September 20, 2007

Old McDonald had a Farm...



Price loves singing Old McDonald and always sings EIEIO at the right times. This seems to be our riding in the car song or our diaper changing song because those are the only 2 times he actually does it when he is suppose to! This morning, on our way to preschool, I caught him in the car with my camera! I wish I could turn it the right way but I am new at this video thing!He can actually do it better then this but the camera was distracting and this was our third take!! I'll take what I can get!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Ashley that is the cutest thing ever!

Leslie Spradley said...

Very cute!! Emma and Trent were watching with me and Trent said, "that's Trent"!! Trent looked alot like that 1 year ago when he was 1. Price is tooo cute!

amyop said...

Too cute! I love it! We need to come visit!

Anonymous said...

My nephew is a hollywood singer.

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

That is so cute!!

Tara Jane said...

Oh my gosh. That is sooooo precious!!!!! I can't wait to move and see y'all all the time!! BTW, we're moving next month. Yahoo! (I'm sure Kara already told you:)