Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Beautiful day for the zoo

Today Price and I went with some friends to the zoo. It was a perfect day to go....not too hot with the perfect breeze! Price loved the penguins the most!! However, he did NOT like the carousel. I tried to put him on a koala bear that went up and down and he was having no part of that. I finally went and sat down in one of the seats and he was much better! I love that Price is starting to enjoy more activities with me. He is so much fun! I am also proud to say that story time at the library went smoothly today!! No tantrums at all!! :)

Halee, Bella Grace, Mily & Price
watching the penguins swim!

Bella Grace & Price on their first carousel ride

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Price is getting so big! Gosh it just seems like he was born yesterday! take care bobbi