Thursday, September 6, 2007

Doctor update

Dr. Dodds thinks that Price has strep but he tested negative for his rapid strep test and so they took a culture and are going to call me back tomorrow and let me know if that is positive. (I don't understand a bit of that but I trust him....)
Even after motrin his fever is still 101.2. I hope he feels better tomorrow.
And Dr. Dodds also said that no matter when he started school this would happen and better now then later so that made me feel much better.
Thanks for everyones well wishes.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Hope Price feels better! About the Mommmy guilt...you are being too hard on yourself. You are a wonderful mommy! If you were working, he would be in daycare 6 (or more)hours a DAY not just 6 hours a week. And if that pep talk doesn't work there is always wine! Just call me first...

Ashley W. said...

I am thinking about little Price, hope he feels better soon.

Hope said...

Hope Price is feeling better soon!! Mommy guilt is a constant, and I'm sure we will experience it the rest of our lives. It is a natural part of being a mother and having the greatest love for our children. Wanting the very best for them, wanting them to never hurt and our need for their world to be no less than perfect! I know exactly how you feel! And I know you are a wonderful mother! For me, I will probably question everything move I ever make with Claudia, and that's just that. The very best advice given to me has been: YOU know your child better than ANYONE, you have to make the decision that is best for all of you and when you feel good about that decision, even though it may not be the easiest to follow through with, everything will be just fine!

I know that was a bit of a soap box comment, but I know how you feel and it WILL all workout! Now just remind me of that when I need it next!