Sunday, September 30, 2007

What a service!!

This morning we had a great speaker come and speak at our church. His name was Joe White and he did a phenomenal job. It was one of the most convicting services I have witnessed and I hope that some of you would take the time to watch it as well. It was a pretty long service but well worth it!! You can view the Worshipcast if anyone has time!

I would like to summarize but I am afraid I can't even do this service justice!! It was Greek Day at our Church and at first I thought that this was a really intense way to reach out to them but it didn't take long for me to realize that they were reaching out to them in a way that maybe no one else could!! Oh, and Barack Obama just so happened join our service today too. Josh was on Deacon Duty and sat right in front of him. If only I had taken my camera I'd have had a great picture to add to my blog! :) (I am republican but hey....)

No comments: