Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Finally....

Price went to pre-school this morning for the first time without crying. I was very thankful to leave there without having to hear his screams of desperation all the way down the hallway... He just walked in and started playing.... Thank you, Jesus! I hate him thinking his mommy is leaving him upset! Let's hope he doesn't get sick again this week! :)
Yesterday we (Price & I) got the pleasure of having lunch with Kellie, Angie and her son, Brady at Lugoff House of Pizza. It's my fav!!
And since I haven't mentioned this before on my blog..........CONGRATS to Kellie for being preggers with a BABY GIRL!! She has 2 sons so she was dreaming of pink!!



Angie & Brady

Kellie not wanting her pic taken!


Pricey J doing what he does best.....eating! :)

4 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Hooray for Price on being a big boy!

Leslie Spradley said...

Glad to hear it is getting easier for everyone!!

Hope said...

YAY Price!! I know that made your day a lot easier!

Anonymous said...

Takes after his Aunt La La...loving food. He is such a big boy!!!!!