Monday, September 3, 2007

Great Movie...

We had a pretty lazy weekend, which was very nice. We had some friends over for the Carolina Game but I got no pics of Pricey J because he was in bed before the game ever came on. He didn't take his regular 3 hour nap with his daddy watching him so he was ready to hit the bed quite early. Yesterday we had a cookout at some of Josh's close family friends and Price stayed with his Ome & Grandaddy last night so we slept in this morning. We also just watched "Facing the Giants". We don't really get to watch many movies with Price here so we decided to relax and take advantage of our lazy day. It was by FAR one of the best movies I have ever seen. I strongly advise everyone to watch it if you haven't seen it. Ladies, don't forget your tissue.....
It really made me realize that there isn't anything impossible with God in your life.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We watched that movie a few months ago. I loved it!!