Friday, January 30, 2009

Price is 2 and a half!!











I can't believe he is half way thru his two's. It's amazing how much he has learned in the past 6 months.
He is pee-pee potty trained (even at night!) but still has yet to do the other in the potty! (One thing at a time.....we're currently working on that!!)
He knows all his shapes, (except the crazy ones) his colors, and most of his upper case alphabet. He can count to 25 and loves to count out everything but only likes to stop at decibels of 5 (this means if theres 12 - he can't stop counting until he gets to 15......don't know why....it's just the way he likes things, I guess!) He loves to sing and knows a lot of songs from preschool (some I don't even know) and knows a lot of nursery rhymes that he likes to repeat.
He loves to play on the "pu-ter" (Computer) and we usually sit down and do games at least a few times a week.

He LOVES me reading books to him and likes to repeat as I read.
His favorite toys are his cars, trucks and trains and he loves painting and playing with play-doh, which he calls "potato".

Usually everyday we call either Gigi, Ome or Lala (Lala is his aunt Courtney)! He asks to call Mary Grace but I think he's still too young to be calling girls. :) He loves to talk on the phone.
Once we finish saying our prayers at night, he always says he wants to "See da angels" which means he wants to "God Bless" his family and friends. I don't know where he got that from but I think it's sweet.
He knows that once we are finished doing our God Blessings, we go to bed so in order to stay up longer, once we finish with all of our family and friends, he then starts God Blessing the octopus, the dinosaurs, Dickey Mouse, The Yardigans.....you get the point!
We are definitely still going thru the terrible two's but he is learning to control his emotions much better these days. Sharing is still an issue but he is learning to take turns. Some days he is patient, others - well, not so much.....There has been a definite improvement over the last couple of months though.

He is also becoming a little jealous of Owen. He doesn't like for him to get too much attention at once. If I am holding Owen - he wants me to put Owen down so he can give me a hug. Sometimes when I am feeding Owen, he wants me to come over and feed him his food too.
He does love his little brother, though.....He often comes to tell me that Owen's smiling or trying to crawl. He loves to make him laugh and trys to tickle him occasionally. When he see's a big truck or train while we're driving, he'll say "Look Owen - Big Twuck!!"

So Sweet.....makes my heart melt!!!
I can't believe how fast time is passing. I am doing my best to cherish every moment.......













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

price is so cute! he can call mg any time he likes!

amyop said...

These are my favorite posts! I love hearing about all their accomplishments! What a smart boy! Miss you!