Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Parties

This past weekend we had 2 special birthday parties to go to.

Ella turned 1!! YAY Ella!! Her party was at her house and everything was perfect! Kellie even made her cake. Kudos to Kellie!! I was quite impressed!


The Birthday Girl about to blow out her candle!


Owen wondering why he can't get a piece of that cake!













Then we got to celebrate Bella Grace turning 2 by going to her party at My Gym! Price had a blast! He proved that he was part boy/part monkey by wanting to constantly swing on the bars.....and I was a little surprised and impressed that he was able to do it so well!

Bella Grace

Price & Mary Grace playing hide & seek. They did very well, except they kept peeking around the corner...

Owie in the ball pit!

Price being a monkey!!

I bet I know what he'll ask Santa for next year!

No comments: