Monday, January 19, 2009

Brothers!

Price is finally feeling like a big brother. He likes to show Owen how to do all sorts of things, like rolling over, doing flips and he is currently trying to teach him how to crawl. He likes to tell Owen about the things he is doing, Like "Owen, dis is paint! Pwice is pwainting!" At night he likes to help me get Owen undressed, help me bathe him and then help me get him dressed for bed. He also likes feeding him for a few minutes. I am sure they are going to be the best of friends and I am so glad they have each other to grow up with.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of the 2 of them! So presh!

Leslie Spradley said...

They are the CUTEST little boys (aside from my Trenty Pops, LOL)! They are just so stinkin cute!

calicodaisy said...

Hi! I'm Michele, a blogger in Lexington. Every so often I go around the Lexington Blogosphere on Feedjit and see who blogs in the Columbia area. My blog is calicodaisy at http://calicodaisy.blogspot.com/. I hope your son's exam went well.
-- Michele

rita and andy said...

Your boys are too precious!

amyop said...

Aww..... I can't wait to see how Griffin is! You are so blessed with such cuties!

The Newton's said...

I hope Jayce is a sweet big brother like that!