Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy, Happy New Year!!

Josh & I brought in the New Year with some of our closest friends. It was a great way to ring in 2009!!







I am sad to see such a wonderful year come to an end, but I am looking forward to what 2009 blesses us with! I have made some resolutions to help keep me on track in the new year!


My New Years Resolutions for 2009 are:
· To be a Prayer Warrior and to read the Bible daily
· To enjoy my time with my boys and to play more, they’ll be grown before I know it!
· To be a better organizer and throw more things away w/o regret!
· To take on sewing as a new hobby! (and stick with it!)
· To save, save, save $$$$!! (Josh put that one on my list!)
· And, if it’s the Lords will, I would like to get pregnant again the end of 2009! My third and last! Then all my children will be about 2 years apart!! (Some of you think I’m crazy but I like the 2 year age difference!)


All my goals seem pretty reasonable so I am hoping that I will accomplish them all in the next 365 days!!
Good Luck to everyone else with resolutions for 2009!

2 comments:

Angie said...

You are nuts! 3 kids before Price is 5! What are you thinking! Ok...ok...I'll be nice. I think it's great, but I hope you get some prozac before you leave the hospital with bundle of joy #3! I still love you though...but when you come to visit me come alone :-) HA! Just kidding :-)

Leslie Spradley said...

Happy New Year to ya, and good luck with the resolutions, especially kid #3! I think it is a good plan!