Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Baby Update

Everything really looks great with the baby. The heart rate is good but it is still measuring a little small. I also haven't passed whatever is in there....the doctor thought it might be a blood clot and then said this past visit that maybe it's a fibroid. I guess we are just going to keep an eye on it. I am still passing a little blood but it's brown which is a good sign. I just wonder when it will end... Anyway, I hope everything is okay. Just keep us in your prayers if you think about it. Everything looks very positive and I feel like everything is okay but it's still going to be scarey until I can actually hold this sweet baby.

I am also getting bigger. When I went to get ready to go out for New Years, I couldn't button my pants. I changed into another pair that I could button but I couldn't sit down in them! My baby bump is coming much faster then last time. :)
And the doctor also put me on Zofran and I am able to eat food without throwing up as much. I am still sick but I don't feel nausious all day like I used to. Kudos to the inventor of Zofran! Why didn't I hear about this miracle drug before???

ALSO, Ella Ruby Watkins will make her big debute tomorrow. My friend Kellie is being induced in the morning. She is so excited for her baby girl to get here, and so am I. I can't wait to meet sweet Ella.

Tomorrow is also my friend Rhetta's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RHETTA!!

Last but not least, My step father is in the hospital. He was having heart trouble and so we are waiting at Richland for him to have a Heart Cath done right this minute. He has been in the hospital since Sunday so keep him in your prayers as well

I hope you all had a great New Years! Happy 2008!!

5 comments:

Amber and Matt said...

Oh, so many thorns already in the new year. VIOLETS to family and the power of prayer! You are in my thoughts!

Leslie Spradley said...

In my thoughts and prayers with EVERYTHING going on in your life!!

Ashley W. said...

I am glad everything is going well with baby! I will continue to remember both you and baby in my prayers. Take it easy you have a lot going on!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Glad things are going well with the baby. Hope your stepfather is doing better too. Happy New Year!

amyop said...

It is good to hear that your baby is doing good! I will continue to pray! I know that it is a weighing on your heart all the time! You are doing great keep your head high and your along with that sweet positive attitude! Miss you! AmyP