Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm obsessed!!

Okay, so I cannot stand to wait to find out what this baby is!! I want to know so badly. Of course my hearts desire is to be able to have a girl. I already have my boy and I would love a girl. (I think that everyone should get at least one of each!:)) I dream of buying pink but I know I would love another little boy as well. I love Price so much and I know how wonderful little boys are! And I already have a ton of cute clothes for a boy........so either way is fine.....but the wait is killing me!!! So, Thursday I ordered an Intelligender test. (www.intelligender.com) It's a test where you pee in a cup and it is suppose to tell you the gender of your unborn child. It was only $37.00 so it's really all for fun. There are actually some DNA blood tests you can take for the low price of $275.00 but I didn't want to get a divorce over finding out this babies gender so I stuck with the $37.00 test. I can't wait to get it in the mail. I have to wait and do it in the morning after I receive it so I'll let you all know what the result is. It's actually suppose to be over 90% correct at predicting girls but I figured it would be something to look forward to while I try to pass the time.

3 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Where did you order that, I might have to purchase one. I am about to die to find out myself!

Ashley W. said...

Nerminf I see the website!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Waiting for that 20 week ultrasound is the worst!