Thursday, December 27, 2007

Best Christmas yet!






I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know we did. Price has more presents then we know what to do with. Next year we are going to have to talk about setting a limit....

We started Christmas Friday night and had a family get together every single night thru Christmas. Price is now a master present opener. He loved opening presents... he had to make sure every single peice of paper was off the present. When he woke up Christmas Morning my mom, step-dad, dad and step-mom were all there so instead of getting excited about his presents, I think he was more excited about everyone there. I didn't get any pictures of him on Christmas Morning because Santa gave me a digital Camcorder so I videoed everything but here are a few pictures of our other gatherings.


Christmas is always a time to realize how truley blessed we are. We had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus' Birthday and even though the presents were very nice, It's important to remember the real reason for the season!!

3 comments:

The Newton's said...

The pics are awesome and I love the slieshow. I am gonna have to try to load that on my blog. I hate loaded one pic at a time...I want to share bunches. Check my blog later and see if I was successful! I love your blog....I need to give you my password so you can fancy mine up.

Bobbi said...

Hope everything is going well with you! I can't believe how big Price is getting!

Leslie Spradley said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!