Friday, January 11, 2008

Finally, I took the test...

And the results are inconclusive!! It's suppose to be yellow for girl and turn green for boy. The vile that is suppose to give you the results says "Clear, Easy Results in 5 Minutes!" The directions say to read your results at 10 minutes and void results after 10 minutes. Well, at the 5 minute mark it was a bright yellow but by the 10 minute time frame, it was a smokey gray (not really green or yellow). It was a waste of my time at 3am this morning but still something fun to look forward to. I guess you live, you learn. I would not recommend purchasing this test! :)
I guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out! Patience is not my best virtue!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you to post the results. You're going to find out sooner than later. I'm excited for you and either way, just being able to have a healthy child is a miracle. I miss you and I hope everyone is doing well.
Suzanne

Ashley W. said...

Oh no Ash! I found out today that I am going to have to wait until feb 7th to find out and I was thinking about ordering one of these test, but I guess I want. Patience is not my virtue either, but I guess I do not ahve a choice!

Angie said...

I think you should just go with the 5 minute result...looks yellow to me :-)

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

It must be a girl if she's being so difficult about providing accurate results! Just like a woman!

amyop said...

Were your ears burning yesterday around 3? Me and AshleyM met yesterday and were discussing this post and how we are so glad to be friends with you because you bring such wonderful laughter into our lives! Love you !

Anonymous said...

Ditto Amp P. We were talking about you and how lucky we are to have you around. I was dying to know the results but I guess we will all have to wait (I know you must be dying because I can't wait either). Miss you