Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finally got another camera!!




My mother bought a camera a few months back and didn't know how to work it so she gave it to me.... YAY!! Bad news is, it is a complicated little camera. It's a Sony Cyber-shot but it's one of the bigger ones......
Hopefully I can figure it out.
We practiced today with these pictures. Price loves saying "CHEESE" and makes the funniest faces when he says it! I love them!!

Earlier this week Price had a double ear infection and the beginnings of croupe. He didn't leave the house from Saturday until Wednesday. I knew he was probably going crazy being in the house so I decided to take him to story time at the Library this week. Two Words: BAD IDEA!! Those who were there are saying "Amen" right now.....
First of all, I always take the stroller in so I can lock him in while we check out books. In the middle of storytime he decides he wants to push his stroller into other people. I tell him "No" and sit in front of the stroller so that he isn't able to push it anywhere. TANTRUM! Then he tries to chew on the plastic kleenex package and when I tell him "No" he throws it and hits a mom in the head. Another Tantrum!! I go to put the kleenex package up (You know, out of sight, out of mind....) and while my back is turned, he knocked over the flag pole and almost hit that same mother.....I decide it's time to go and put him in his stroller. Another Tantrum!! Yes, Bad Idea Indeed!!!
I'm gonna say he only acted like that because he wasn't feeling up to par, but reality is that I really think that we are in the midst of the terrible twos and I am just going to have to realize this is my life for a little while! WOW!!

On a lighter note, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning. Let's hope that they do an ultrasound!! I'll let you know if they do! :)

6 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Ashley-

Price looks so grown in these picutres, he is so precious. You never know with toddlers what is going to happen when you get out,tantrums are no fun, and they are 10 times worse when they are feeling bad.
Let me know about the ultrasound! I am so excited!

Rachel said...

Emery is going through the same thing now, and her favorite word is No! I hope it is their age and that it will not last long!

Angie said...

You should have taken some pictures of the tantrums to use as black mail when he's a teenager! :-)

Leslie Spradley said...

Well, you know his tantrum was probably worse b/c he is sick! It gets better! Hope he feels better soon!

Bobbi said...

Oh yes Ashley you are in the great age of 2! It will take a lot out of you! The age of 3 is just as bad =)

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Can't wait for Brady to start throwing tantrums! I can tell, it's coming! And let me know if you need help with the camera. I'm a camera dork.