Sunday, August 19, 2007

What a week...



Well, as you probably know.......we did make it to the beach last Saturday despite Price's aweful rash. He looked worse on Saturday so I was really nervous once we got there but it got better and by the end of the week you could hardly tell he had even had a rash. We still arn't sure what it was but in my non-medical opinion, I think it may have been a reaction from his MMR shot he got on his 1st bday. I had no wi-fi at the beach and I thought I might go into internet withdrawl but I did okay. Price loved the beach and playing with his cousins, Taylor and Hunter. Almost all of Josh's family was there and so Price loved visiting with everyone. We all had a great time. We had no trouble getting him to sleep because at the end of the day he was so worn out he could hardly keep his eyes open. We cut out the bottle last week and moved to one nap a day this past week and he is doing so good. He has been such an easy baby.
Yesterday I went with my friends to the Rascal Flatts concert in Charlotte. We had such a great time visiting and catching up. I love my "girl time"!! Thanks Suz for getting that together. I needed a vaca from my vaca!! :)

7 comments:

Amber and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fabulous time at the RF concert! And, wow, a limo! Miss you gals!

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pics! It looks like you had a very busy week but seems like you all had a great time! Girl time is great! AmyP

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love the pic with the case of Busch in the background - classic!

Ashley W. said...

Hey Ash-
Loks like you girls had a good time, price is so precious on the beach!

Rachel said...

Love the beach pictures and glad Price is feeling better! A little girl I know had a reaction to her MMR, it was just like what Price had and it was 10 days after her shot.

Leslie Spradley said...

Don't you just love RF! We went to see them back in Feb. My little girl LOVES them, and they came the day before her birthday, so I surprised her w/ tickets. Had a blast!