Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Poor Sophie


This morning Price slept until 8:30am. (And so did I, YAY!) He starts 2 day a week preschool next week and it starts at 9am so I hope he doesn't make this a habit because I hate waking a sleeping baby! :) Once Price got up we went upstairs to play in his playroom. He got a ball pit for his birthday and he LOVES throwing balls out of it more then anything else. When he gets done we go around the room and put them all back in the ball pit. This morning he decided that he wanted to throw Sophie in the ball pit too. She was a little tramatized and kept away from Price the rest of the day. Sweet Sophie doesn't even know what she is in for....

2 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Poor Puppy, my mom and dad have a small dog and Peyton terrorizes that poor dog. That is what Price will be doing before long.

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

We had a yorkie that ran away the day Brady was born. I hate that we never had the chance to see them together - he was our first baby. Your little girl is so cute! I love yorkies...