Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pre-School


Yesterday Price started Pre-school. As you can tell from his picture, he was not very happy when we dropped him off. It broke my heart to leave him there crying for us. He will be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am until 12noon at Trinity Baptist Church. I think it will be good for him to be around other children and learn sharing and manners. They also work on sign launguage, read them books and have outdoor playtime with everyone. I really think this is a great program but I can't help but feel a little guilty when I drop him off. Hopefully this will get easier with time. The teachers, Mrs. Heather & Mrs. Kristine, said that he was fine after the first 15 minutes. He even got in trouble for stealing other children's snacks. :) Hopefully both of us will be able to make it thru the year!!

5 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Bless his little heart. I'll bet you couldn't wait to get back in there to get him! That pic will make a nice one for his wedding slide show though...

Ashley W. said...

Poor little Price, you are doing better than me, I have not put Peyton anywhere I DREED that day. I am sending him to All Saints next fall for 3K, I know it is going to be hard for noth of us. Good luck, and hang in there I am sure it will get better.

Rachel said...

He looks so sad!! I know your pain Emery screams every morning when I drop her off and they even have to pry her out of my arms!! It is not a great way to start the day for sure! Hope it improves for both of us!

Hope said...

You are a good Mama, Ashley. I'm so chicken and have yet to enroll Claudia anywhere and actually take her. I dropped her from an MMO program before the start date because "I" wasn't ready! Hang in there and remember these feelings so you can talk me through it when it is my turn!

Leslie Spradley said...

Poor thing, that will just break your heart! Hope it gets better for yall!