Saturday, August 4, 2007

New Blog






Hey Guys!! As most of you know, I had a blog for Price at http://www.babyjellybeans.com/ but since he has now turned one, we have decided to get a blogspot instead. (Blogspot is free so you can see why it was an easy decision.) Plus, Amy is so good keeping up with hers I thought this might inspire me to keep up with it better. Hopefully the good Lord will bless us with another precious baby in 2008 so this will be a blog for the entire fam. (No news yet, but I'll keep everyone informed! )Since Price was the first born, he will be the only one to get his own website for that first year. I certainly couldn't keep up with 2!! :)

2 comments:

amyop said...

Great pics! Price is so cute! We will come and visit soon! Amy and Griffin!

ccoker said...

Hey Ash! Price is so cute. Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday! I'm sorry I haven't been in touch yet. My grandmother died and so I have been out of it for a little bit. I will call you when things calm down. I love you bunches!