Thursday, August 30, 2007

Skipping school already....


Today I watched Mary Grace for Kris & Betsy because she is getting over roseola and they didn't want her in daycare yet and I LOVE having her. Price woke up with the begginings of the croup and a slight fever so I kept him home from pre-school (I just couldn't take him by myself and have him crying when he didn't feel good....)and we played all day. It's so funny to see Price & Mary Grace interact. They played so good together all day. They even actually rolled the ball to each other several times and took turns playing with the toys. I was amazed at how well they did. I guess they are growing up. The are less baby-like and more toddler-like every day. I can't believe how fast time flies. It makes me sad to see Price growing so fast but right now he loves his mommy so I am going to enjoy it while I can. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They just look like the best of friends. They are just too cute.... Price is all ready quite the ladies man. I love it!!! I hope ya'll have a great Labor Day weekend. Can't wait to see what ya'll get into this weekend.