Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another Great Weekend




Well, we had another busy weekend but we enjoyed every minute. I love to be on the go and I think Price enjoys it as well. Josh, not so much......but he handles it well! :)


Friday we had supper club at Shyra & Todd's. Josh had to work so he wasn't there but we enjoy our supper clubs every month so much. We have a great network of church friends and it is so nice to know we can depend on each other for prayer, friendship and fellowship.


Saturday was Mary Grace's 1st birthday and we loved getting to share in her special day. Mary Grace is very close to us and we all love her. We are hoping for a Mitchell / Jackson wedding one day! :)


And Saturday Night Dave & Suzanne came to stay with us to go to Blair & Paige's shower at the clubhouse. It was an awesome shower and I had such a great time seeing everyone and catching up. My mom watched Price for us so we had a nice night out with adults!! :)


I had such a great time. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends.

2 comments:

Ashley W. said...

I love the pic of Price with the Chocolate on is face. He is so precious, you need to give us a call when you come th flo-town so we can get the kiddos together....

Anonymous said...

Fun Fun Fun! I plan on coming to Cola soon I will call you and maybe we can set up a playdate! Amyp