Sunday, August 5, 2007

Busy weekend...




We had a busy week/weekend. Thursday night our supper club group decided to go to super suppers in Lexington and make up some dinners. We all had a great time. Thanks Betsy for getting that together. Friday we had a deacon's cookout and Price had a great time running around Dr. Rinehart's farm and petting the horse. Saturday we cooked some of the super supper meals with Kris, Betsy & Mary Grace and they were delish!! Sunday we had a going away party at our house for Carrie and Daniel. The weekend flew by but we enjoyed spending time with everyone. Price is worn out. Maybe that means he'll sleep in a little in the morning....(doubt it)...Anyway, I am posting some pictures of the weekend and of Price's 1st birthday for anyone who didn't make it to the babyjellybeans website. This Saturday we leave for the beach with Josh's family. Should be a good time...

2 comments:

amyop said...

Hey you are doing a great job! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Columbia is treating you guys great! I will look everyday on your blog along with my others I check daily! Good luck with the baby making! I am ready for another too. It's amazing how one can make you want another so soon! I think it's because we have such great little baby boys! We'll if you need any help I am not the best but I will try and help! Love Amy and Griffin!

Mamaw said...

Enoyed your blog page. I am sure you will soon become a great cook with all the experience you are getting. Will see yu this weekend for a week of fun. Love, Mamaw