Monday, September 8, 2008

Unconditional Love

Unconditional Love is loving Price even when he throws a tantrum and doesn't listen and obey. Unconditional Love is loving Owen even when he wakes me at 3am and I am so tired I can't see straight.
Unconditional Love is loving Price even when I am dissapointed he didn't do what he knows he is suppose to.
Unconditional Love is loving Owen even when he screams at the top of his lungs for hours and I don't know how to make him stop.

Unconditional Love is God loving me even when I don't do what I know is expected of me.
Loving my children is the closest thing I'll ever experience to God's love for me. It helps me to understand how he feels when I don't obey. It helps me realize that I should try to work harder to please him, to follow him, to obey him.

I am glad I love such a forgiving God!!

6 comments:

lindler5 said...

dead on, my sweet sister in Christ!

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

Amen!! I am reading this at a perfect time. Anna has been up all night the last two nights and crying a lot so thanks for the reminder.

Ashley W. said...

Agree, it can get a little crazy at times! You are right on it though!

Kelbe said...

That brought me to tears. God is our only constant and I am blessed to have a Father that loves me the way He does. I pray for Him to give me the patience with Jacob that He has with me. Thanks for sharing that.

Angie said...

That's the sweetest thing I've read in a long time. It just made my day. Lots of love!!!

Leslie Spradley said...

I totally agree with you, makes you think, uh?!?