Thursday, September 4, 2008

Facebook Faux Pas

Okay, so after reading Cate's "My name is Cate and I'm a Facebook Addict" post & then having breakfast with some of my mommy friends and finding out that EVERYONE has a facebook page, I decided to investigate!! During my investigation apparently I sent an email to EVERY SINGLE PERSON I HAVE EVER EMAILED IN MY LIFE asking them to be my Facebook Friend. I'm not sure how, but this list included many people that I do not know (my email saves all email addresses that comes thru my email for some strange reason, even if it's a forward) and some that probably didn't appreciate the email, such as my Sunday School teachers and pastor! I am MORTIFIED!! I was on the phone while roaming the site and apparently I did something without paying too much attention....
Geez, I should have known better!!
And yes!! Facebook is quite addicting. Don't join unless your ready to neglect your household duties!! :)

3 comments:

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

That is too funny! yes, facebook is addicting. I find myself on it way too much. Glad that you joined.

Erin Martinez said...

Ashley if you don't know how to use the computer then you need to stay off of it! You are a mess!!! I love it!!!

Kristy Huffstetler said...

I can't believe YOU of all people just now joined facebook! Miss "I have to be up on everything current!"
eg.. Soulja boy! hehehe
Hey honkey, where's my dish..haha.
We just need to make plans to do something and you can give it to me then! :)