Monday, September 22, 2008

Price's Favs!!

I wanted to document all Price's favorite things now that he's two so I wrote them in his baby book and thought I would share them on the blog as well.

Favorite shows: "Dickey" Mouse & Max and "Whoo-by" (Backyardigans, "Melmo" (not Sesame Street - Just Elmo's World), And "Giggles" (Wiggles) are a close second!)

Favorite Things to do: Play at the Park, read and color

Favorite Animals: Dinosours & "Dunkeys" (Monkeys)

Favorite Songs: Elmo's song, Happy Tappin w/ Elmo, Twinkle Twinkle, Jesus Loves me and the Cuppy Cake song.

Favorite Food: Chicken nuggets (especially chick-fil-a) & fries, Fruit (any kind except apples) and spaghetti. And his favorite snack\junk Food includes "bay-ers" (Bears - which is Teddy Grahams), he LOVES "O-WI-O's" (Oreo's) and M&M's, which are known as "potty Pwizes", and he can eat his weight in goldfish!

Favorite Books: The Llama Books; He loves "Llama Llama Red Pajama" and "Mad at Mama", and also, "Is your Mama a Llama?". He also loves "Hit the Ball Duck" and "I knew you Could!"
He is partial to rhyming books.

Favorite Toys: His Rub-a-dub-tub bath toys, Dinosours, his train set, Toy cars & "twucks" and his Magna Doodle.

These are his favorite Bath toys, he actually takes them out the the bath when he gets out to play with them and finds them before bathtime again to put them back.

And here is Price drawing on his Magna Doodle. He has an awesome imagination. He likes to draw doodles and tell me what they are.







Can you believe in this picture he drew the following:
A dinosour
A Hewacopter (Helicopter)
A house
Mama
Dada
Baby Owen
Totie (Sophie)
Gigi
Papaw
Omie
Gandaddy
Mimi/Tay-wor (they are one in the same, apparently)
Miss. Bets-zie
Mary Gace
Mi-wey (Mily)
Twadd (Tradd)
Pice Jacks-won (I think he was trying to say Tradds brother, Jackson)
and a ho-worse (horse)!!

But I didn't have to tell you that because I'm sure you could tell from just looking at the picture, right?!?

6 comments:

Angie said...

Reading this makes me so excited about what I have to look forward to.....Now I will not be writing that when you tell me about his tantrums :-)

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

So cute!!! We enjoyed playing last week and hope to do it again soon.

amyop said...

I love his doodle! How cute I am with Angie so much to look forward too!

Susan said...

Just wanted to tell you that my boys, Andrew and John, asked about Price this morning while getting dressed? "Mama, where Price?" I told them that he was at home with his mommy, probably asleep. They wake up way too early. :)
Have a great day. I thought you might enjoy hearing that your sweet boy has a little fan club in Sunday School.

rita and andy said...

I love that you are recording all of this. I know that I have realized just how quickly time goes by and how quickly I forget the little things that Caroline does.

Kristy Huffstetler said...

Awe, I have to do an Ava's Faves!
We need to get together soon!