Monday, December 3, 2007

Busy, Busy....


This weekend some of my friends from Florence came into town for the Lights Before Christmas at the zoo and invited us to join them. This was the first time Price had met their little ones so we were excited to get everyone together.



Price & Weatherly holding hands


Peyton watching the light show


Price, Jayce & Weatherly


Deanne, Me & Tara


I also went to the Holiday Market Thursday and Saturday and got some Christmas shopping finished. Then on Sunday, Stephanie, Suzanne & I threw Paige a Christmas shower at my house. We had a great turn out and it was so nice seeing so many old friends.


Suz, Paige, Me & Steph

Josh's extended family's Chrsitmas Party was also Sunday. Of course I didn't make it to the party but Josh took Price and said he was scared to death of Santa. I guess that makes taking his pictures at the mall all that much more fun to look forward too.

Well, the weekend flew by and I am glad to be relaxing today with nothing much to do this week. Next weekend starts the Christmas Pagent at our Church. Josh will be working that all weekend and hopefully on Sunday I will get to enjoy the show. I can't wait until Price is old enough to be in it!! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I miss y'all so much!

Rachel said...

I saw you in the chronicle with your dad. Good for him! He still looks the same, but I cannot believe how big Courtney is!

Ashley W. said...

We had a great time at the zoo, Price is such a sweet boy! We need to get together more often!