Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First Doctors Visit

I went to the doctor yesterday and had an ultrasound done and everything looks good. The only small dissapointment was that due to my 37 day cycles (Yes, I said 37!) my due date is actually pushed back to the 18th of July instead of the 7th. That means this baby will be born closer to Price's birthday. I was hoping to have a little distance between the birthdays but I guess what's meant to be will be........I just hope I am not miserable for Price's 2nd birthday party.
And on Thanksgiving day the pregnancy sickness began......and it hasn't stopped. Some people love being pregnant...........I am not SOME PEOPLE!!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I had so much to be thankful for (even in the midst of my throwing up.........I am still thankful!)!

8 comments:

amyop said...

If I was sick I wouldn't like it so much either!

Congrats on the the ultrasound and who knows maybe the two of them will enjoy having the same birthday! Me and my sister celebrated ours together and we loved it! Strange I know but there is one example! See you on Sunday!

Ashley W. said...

Poor ASh! I hate that you are sick, it does not make it any easier running after a toddler. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Awww! I hate that you feel bad. That has got to be the worse feeling. I hope you feel better real soon. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Three words for you...GET DRUGS NOW! Don't suffer it our, it isn't worth it. I have some left over that I'd be more than willing to pass on to you. :-)

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

I hope you get through the morning sickness as quickly as possible! Hang in there, "this too shall pass!"

Anonymous said...

I am one of those women too! Not that found of the whole being pregnant thing!
Laura

DeAnn Tiller said...

I am so excited for you! I hate that you have been sick. Hopefully, it will only last the first trimester. Come see us if you are ever in Florence. I would love for Weatherly and Price to hang out.
DeAnn

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling sick. I am sure keeping up with Price doesn't make it any easier, so I hope you are feeling better soon!