Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tis the Season...

We are all ready for Christmas, if you don't account for the many presents still needing to be purchased. Price seems to enjoy our trees being lit up. If the lights aren't on he will point and grunt until I plug them in. We put 2 up this year. Our regular one and then I did a blue one for Price. He has also done pretty good with not bothering the ornaments. Here are a few pictures I took of him in one of his many Christmas outfits....I went a little overboard this year, but I guess that is easy to do. There are so few cute outfits for boys that anytime I saw a cute outfit I just couldn't pass it up. I bought this one for his Christmas Program at Preschool. Yes, I did just say Christmas Program. You might ask what an almost 17 month old might do in a Christmas Program....well, that is a good question. His teachers said he will be singing......I interested to see how this works out.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of him and Sophie! You'll have to take lots of pics at Christmas and put up a slideshow!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Aww! Your trees look great and I love the outfit. You are right about the shortage of cute boys clothes!

amyop said...

He looks so grown up! Were is all that baby fat? I think that outfit makes him so long and lean! What a cutie!

Rachel said...

Let me know how the singing goes--I am sure he will do perfect (at least in your eyes)!

The Newton's said...

We had a great time at the zoo. I'm glad you guys could join us. I'm sure we'll be coming again soon....we'll call you. I copied some pics to my blog. I have to start remembering my camera.
Love the outfits and the trees. I totally know what you mean about the outfits.

Leslie Spradley said...

CUTE Christmas outfit!!

Ashley W. said...

Cute outfits, I have the same probalem everything is just so precious. You have to dress them this way while you can!

The Clackley Family said...

Hi Ashley...I didn't know you had a blogspot! Congrats on the pregnancy:) and the pics of Price are so cute!! u can check out my family blogspot at http://cjclackley.blogspot.com