Thursday, December 13, 2007

Prayers, Please!!

To all the prayer warriors out there: Please keep me and this baby in your prayers for the next couple of days!!
Yesterday I was at the mall about to take Price to get pictures made with Santa, and I started bleeding badly!! My doctor was in surgery so I had to see an ER doctor. Then this morning I went back and saw Dr. Smithson. They did an ultrasound and the baby still has a strong heartbeat but it looks like part of my placenta is torn. I am on bedrest thru the weekend and they put me on a strong antibiotic so that I don't get an infection. I trust in the Lord and know that he has us in his hands! Please just pray that it is his will that this baby be okay and pray for my strength in dealing with this situation and not being able to do for Price like I am used to. I truly believe in the power of prayer!! Thank you all in advance!!

11 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Ashley-

I am so sorry, if it makes you feel any better I had a tear in my placenta with Peyton and it healed fine.You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

You're on my list!
Laura

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Oh no! I am praying for you! Can I do anything to help? Brady and I can entertain Price for a while if you need us to!

Anonymous said...

OH Ash! I will be praying for you! Please let me know if there is anything I can do; I just know everything will work out fine.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I will definitely say a prayer for you and the baby, as well as Josh and Price.

Anonymous said...

You will be in my prayers too Ashley:) I hope everything is okay.Keep us posted!
-Katie T

Bobbi said...

We are praying for you! take it easy
Bobbi

Leslie Spradley said...

Also praying for you! The Lord does have you in his hands and everything will be okay!

DeAnn Tiller said...

Ashley,
We will definitely be praying for you. Get some rest and take care!
love,
DeAnn

Rachel said...

I hope you are feeling better. Praying for you and baby!

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

I am so terribly sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you & the family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
-Angie R.