Monday, December 17, 2007

Update & Price's Christmas Program

Thanks to everyone for their support and most of all your prayers this past weekend. Things are going very well. I have had no new bleeding and so now I just have to be patient and wait to see how things go at my next ultrasound, which is the 27th. Thanks to all who prayed, emailed, called, visited and brought us dinner and magazines! :) You guys are so wonderful!!

And Price's Christmas program at Preschool was tonight. I had an idea that they would be singing jingle bells because everytime I sang the "Laughing all the way" part, he would say "Ho ho ho". Well, I was totally correct!! They actually were the opening number for the 4 year old class and they sang Jingle Bells and rang the bells. He didn't sing, except the "ho ho ho" part but he danced at the very end. I wished I had videoed that but I wasn't prepared!! I couldn't believe he stayed on the stage the entire time but I was very proud! I sat in the wrong spot to get a good picture but my mom took pictures too so hopefully she got some better ones! I am sharing the pics I did get even though they aren't very clear!!
WOW, his first Christmas Program...........the milestones just keep on comin'.........





7 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Glad Price's program went well. I know what you mean about those milestones! Also glad the little bean is doing well!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Price was in a Christmas program, he's growing up. I'm glad you are doing better. I've been thinking about you! Suz

Rachel said...

Glad you are doing better! I like Mike too!

The Newton's said...

I am glad to hear everything is going well. Your ultrasound will be fine on the 27th. :)
Price looked so cute. I can't wait for Jayce to start MMO this February.

amyop said...

I am so glad to hear that you are better! I can't wait to hear the HoHoHo in person!
Oh and you can get a baby life jacket we got one from Sams for Griffin. I know my sister got one from a place in your town too! Save some summer weekends. Lake Murray here we come!

Ashley W. said...

I am glad that you are doing better! Price looked so precious at the program!

Leslie Spradley said...

It's good to hear that the baby is doing good. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!