Friday, May 1, 2009

Time flies....

When your having fun?!?! Or when your super busy?!?! Either way......April flew by.....


I can't believe it's been so long since I updated. I have been busy with work and doctors appointments and our usual goings on!

I went to Nashville, Tennessee a couple of weeks ago for work. (For those who don't know, I do have a part time, work from home job.) It was so incredible! They paid for my flight, for me to stay in the Opryland hotel and ALL my meals. It was work but it felt incredibly like a vacay! We only worked 4 hours a day and didn't have to be there until 11am so I slept in every morning, got ready at my leisure, order room service every morning, watched the Today Show instead of Noggin! It was great! But, of course I missed the commotion and was welcomed by it when I arrived home!

Price is doing great. He is starting to do more things every day that amaze me. He now has a vivid imagination and runs thru the house trying to escape the "Monsters" that are lurking everywhere. He also has a new addiction: Toothpaste! We have called poison control twice in the last week because of him eatting tubes of toothpaste. Luckily for us they were both the kid sized, but he ate an entire tube of non-floride toothpaste and then half a tube of the floride kind (I guess he didn't like that one as much!). It has caused us a lot of upset stomaches this week.
When I ask how his stomach feels, he responds: "Like a ladybug!" Not sure what that means but I don't think it's good.....

Owen went to the ENT yesterday and we are getting tubes in his ears this Wed, May 6th. The doctor said she thought this would solve a lot of our sinus problems and I am excited to finally be rid of ear infections!! He is doing very well otherwise......He can cruise on everything and he is trying to walk by himself a little. He'll occasionally let go and try to remain standing but usually ends up loosing his confidence and sitting down. He'll be walking before you know it!

Last night we took Price to see Disney on Ice and HE LOVED EVERY MINUTE! He actually asked to do it again after it was over. Tinkerbell was a little long.....but he endured with no trouble. He loved the Cars! His eyes were huge when they came out! It was so awesome to see his excitement! We are looking forward to going to see Thomas the Train in June!






5 comments:

Rhetta said...

Getting tubes was the best idea ever for us. Hampton is a totally different child! I'm sure it will go well for you guys. Sorry to hear about the toothpaste...funny story though. Good one for the baby book!

Let me know if you want to come see me. I have TONS of tickets for Bob the Builder.

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

I cannot believe how big your boys are! Time does fly. Glad you had a great time in Nashville and Price is liking toothpaste! Ha... it's better than him not liking it which could lead to other problems. Lol!

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

I love Price's curly hair! I need to call you sometime so we can catch up on everything. I didn't know you had a job. I'm working part time too. Life is super busy, but I love it! I hope ya'll are doing well. We'll be praying for Owen. Hope everything goes well.

Susan said...

I hope that the tubes go well. Two of our three have them and they have really helped with sinus/ear issues. I will be thinking about you b/c it is still traumatic (for mom) regardless if it is considered routine or not! Good to see you Sunday; you always look so pretty!