Tuesday, May 12, 2009

California Love







One of my dearest friends, Erin, flew all the way from California to spend the day with me last Tuesday. (Okay, that isn't EXACTLY why she flew across country, but I'm sure it made her trip more pleasureable!! :))
She and Kellie (and Wes & Ella) came and spent the entire day with me and the boys. It was so nice to have Erin get to spend some time with us and actually get some time to know our children.
We have all been friends since high school and still get together at least twice a year to catch up. I'm so glad we haven't lost touch over the years. There is nothing like true friends!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Those sure are cute kids.

lindler5 said...

are you referencing 2pac or a different california love? cause you have me doing a little bankhead bounce conjuring up memories from the days of "all eyez on me".