Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Piece of Cake!!



It took less than 10 minutes for Dr. Bouknight to put Owen's tubes in. REALLY! LESS THEN 10 MINUTES! Piece of cake for mommy, daddy and Owen! He was fine after the procedure and fussed a little when I put him in the car. Otherwise, his normal, happy self!!


The worst part was missing Muffins for Moms at Price's preschool. It's so hard to have 2 children and not being able to be in 2 places at one time. Price's class did a little Mother's Day program that I missed and that made me soooo sad!! But I guess that's life with 2.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you and Price today. Glad to hear Owen to doing great. See ya tomorrow. Sarah

rita and andy said...

so glad it went well.

Rebecca said...

Glad he did well.

Elizabeth said...

Hey Ashley! Yes, I do remember you. Was eating lunch with Julie yesterday and she said you had sent me a message! So sorry I'm just getting it! It doesn't notify me for some reason, so I have to manually check it. So glad your little one did well with the tubes!! Piece of cake, right? You don't realize it until it's all done! Great to hear from you! Now I can see how much your little one's are growing up! And...don't think I've ever had a chance to tell you, but thank you so much for always being so sweet to my little Morgan (not so little anymore) & Spencer!!

amyop said...

I love the pics of him in his gown! Griffin had to wear the same thing only his had clowns on it! I must say it is the easiest sx there is! Glad it went well. I didn't realize he need them too!