Wednesday, May 27, 2009

29 and holding!

My last year in my twenties is ahead of me. My 29th bday was Sunday so next year will be the big 3-0! I can't believe that my life has almost spanned 3 decades.

I have been around to watch Brittany & Justin on the Mickey Mouse Club, I was the biggest fan of NKOTB, I once was in the Alyssa Milano Fan Club, I know who ALF is, Full house used to be my favorite show, I used to see how high I could style my bangs using Rave #4, I remember when you could pay AFTER you pumped, I was around when it was cool to wear a beeper, My first cell phone that was the size of a small child.....the list goes on......

The good news is that my life seems to be getting better with age so I will enjoy my very last year in my twenties and embrace the thirties when they arrive............

My only fear: WRINKLES!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I have not gotten any older since my 29th! You shouldn't either. Happy Birthday; enjoy yourself.

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

Bangs... oh yes! I used Rave #4! :)

Stacey said...

Full House is still my favorite show. :-) Reading this brought tears to my eayes because it is so true. I will be 31 in July but I still think I am in my twenties. :-)

amyop said...

This post is so close to my heart! I feel the exact same way! I love each year more and more! I will be celebrating the big 30 with you next year!

Kelbe said...

Awe! The 80's were special!

I loved TGIF Shows...nothing like them. And I had a friend who Hairsprayed the sides of my hair to stand out.

I still have 20 months to be in my twenties.