Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Price's Last Day!!


Today was Price's very last day of 2 year old preschool. I was a little emotional about it, especially when his teachers gave me his scrapbook of the year showing how much he had grown and changed and his accomplishments throughout the year. Mrs. Liz & Mrs. Tara were wonderful teachers and Price loved going to see "Miss. Ta-wa & Miss. Wiz" on Wed and Thurs mornings. We are sure going to miss them. I can only hope his teachers next year will be so great!!


This is a terrible pic of Price with his teachers but it's the best I could get this morning!



Since this was our last day free, the mom's decided to do breakfast together to enjoy our last bit of time away from the kiddos. We had a great time and I'm sure we'll be seeing them over the summer for playdates.


We have a busy summer ahead of us, with church camps, sports camp, vacation bible school and our beach trips so I am hoping we get to enjoy this summer a little before August arrives again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.