Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Conversations with Price

My morning conversation with Price went like this:

A- "Price, would you like to go to Leapin Lizards today to play with your friends."
P- (After looking at me rather funny) "Ummmmm..........Yes"

A few moments pass....

P- "Mama, I weady to go pway wif wizards"
A - "Well baby, we are going to go play with friends at Leapin Lizards, but there won't really be any Lizards there. Only bouncies so you can jump."
P- "Okay, I jump wif wizards"
A- "No, you'll only jump with your friends......No lizards!"

A few more moments pass....

P - "Mama, I want go see Daddy."
A - "You do? Where is Daddy at?"
P - "Daddy at Target."
A - "He is? What is he doing at Target?"
P - " Getting me wizards!"


Poor thing is going to be dissapointed when he finds out Daddy has no "Wizards" for him when he comes home......

3 comments:

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

Too cute! Sorry there were no lizards but we had a good time anyway. Glad we could get together.

Rhetta said...

I love the new pictures! Who took them for you?

amyop said...

I love it! I bet he had fun!