Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day!





What a great Valentines weekend! Josh and I had a FABULOUS Valentines Dinner on Friday night, after a 110 minute wait..... and P&O spent the night with Ome & Grandaddy. We don't get much time without the kids so it was so nice to enjoy some time alone!!


Josh is a WONDERFUL husband & father and I'm so glad he's my Valentine!

And in the spirit of Valentines Day, I'd like to show off Owen and his first little sweetie!!


This is Owen with Sara Grace! We went to visit our friend Kara and her new little boy, Cannon, last week and Owen and Sara Grace had fun together.


Here they are with sweet little Cannon!




And Kara giving little Owen some love!














Hope everyone had a great Valentines!

5 comments:

amyop said...

awww.... too cute! I love his overalls!

Angie said...

Price may look like his daddy, but Owen is a mini-McLeo! Precious!

Angie said...

Price may look like his daddy, but Owen is a mini-McLeo! Precious!

Maria said...

What a cute Valentine picture!! Love it!

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

such cute pictures. I am glad that yall had a good Valentines. Hope to see you soon.