Thursday, August 14, 2008

whas dat?


Price is finally speaking in sentences that I can understand. However, he likes to add extra syllables to several words (some say it's his southern accent, I disagree!!:)) such as ay-ut (at), pay-unts (pants), blay-uck (black), thay-ur (there).......the list goes on.....
I guess I understand him like only his mommy would. I sure hope he doesn't have to have speech therapy but it's not looking too promising!! :)
His new thing is asking: "Whas dat wight they-ur?" It's so cute!! My sweet little Price.....

3 comments:

Rhetta said...

I think that it may be a southern thing to. When in doubt, ask yourself how many syllables are in the words: Hair, There, and my favorite...please (puh-leaze) :-)

Rhetta said...

Ugh...I hate when I have a grammatical error on these things...it's TOO not TO.

Ashley said...

Give that sweet boy a break! He is only two:)