Friday, August 29, 2008

Suzanne's Wedding

This past weekend I had the pleasure to be in one of my best friend, Suzanne's, weddings!! The rehersal dinner and wedding turned out perfect and Suzanne made a BEAUTIFUL bride.
Suzanne has been one of my closest friends from college and was my roomie for almost 4 years. I am so thankful that she found such a wonderful man to be her husband. Suzanne deserves only the best!
I did not get any pictures due to forgetting my camera so I stole Amanda's pics! Thanks Amanda!
Josh was not able to attend due to him being in his best friend, Vernon's, wedding in NY but my mom did bring Price for a bit. He danced on the dance floor for a while before having a major breakdown and having to go home.... (Suz, if you need birth control, your welcome to borrow him for a weekend!!)

CONGRATS DAVE & SUZ!! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day! Hope your having fun in Jamacia!!

To see pics click here!

No comments: