Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quirks!

I was tagged by Ashley L. & Emily to list 6 quirky things about me!! Hmmmm..... Let's see.....


1. I don't really like country music, although I know the words to most of the songs.
2. I have been to 15 Jimmy Buffett concerts in my life and once thought I would follow his tour for an entire year.....although no one ever won the lottery to help me afford that venture.
3. I sent a video in to MTV to be on the Real World and still have my letter from Bunim Murray telling me I wasn't selected.
4. I once talked my way backstage at a Rascal Flatts concert and got to hang out with the band the entire night. Rascal will always have a special place in my heart! (They are an exception to #1)
5. I get a serious case of Motion Sickness on all amusement park rides, long car trips and cruises!
6. One of my biggest pet peeves is having the tv or radio up too loud. I can hear extremly well and loud noise drives me insane. I guess since the Lord didn't bless me with good eyes, he made up for it with good ears! :)

2 comments:

lindler5 said...

we are kindred spirits. i sent in a tape to the real world as well!

Amber and Matt said...

These are great! I remember your Real World aspirations!! LOL! Although, I never did see the video.