Wednesday, August 20, 2008

LEHS c/o '98




I had my 10 year high school reunion this past weekend and it turned out better then I could have imagined. I don't get to see many people I graduated with on a regular basis so it was so nice to see how everyone was doing and catch up.
It's hard to believe that it has been 10 years since I graduated. So much has changed since then...marriage, children, my friends....Even I have changed so much since then.

The one thing that has remained constant is my friendship with Rhetta! She has always been there for me and I am so glad to have her friendship. We have been BFF's since the 7th grade in Mrs. Boland's math class. (We hated each other in 6th grade!:)) Rhetta, thanks for 16 years of your wonderful friendship!!

I had such a fabulous time and can't wait for our 15 year reunion!! :)

3 comments:

Rhetta said...

Are you trying to make me look like a baby at work!?! I just looked at your post and just lost it. It has been MY pleasure being your BFF! I love you!!!!

Angie said...

How are you so darn skinny again!!!! Life just isn't fair.

lindler5 said...

tag. you're it. it's a quirky thing. check my blog.

ashley