Friday, August 15, 2008

Owen






It has been brought to my attention that I don't blog as much about Owen as I do about Price. That is only because Owen's favorite hobby is sleeping right now! I am sure when he is more awake I will have a lot more to say about him.
The good news is he has slept thru the night 4 times, 3 of them were in a row....but now he seems to be waking up at least once.........but hey, I'm not complaining. Once is pretty darn good for a month old.
Josh took him to the doctor on Saturday because I was out of town, and he weights 9lbs and 12oz. He's getting bigger everyday. We thought he had an ear infection but it's just reflux, thank goodness!

Price is doing good with his little brother. He kisses him now and then and helps put his paci in but otherwise leaves him alone. He tried feeding him his bottle a few times but when he found out he had to sit still, he was over it.

Owen is such a great baby. He rarely cries and sleeps so well. He loves his tummy time and usually falls asleep as soon as you put him on his tummy. He is starting to hold his head up by himself. Soon he'll be as big as Price. I am cherishing every moment of him being a baby!!

4 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

He's beautiful!!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness...what a cutie! Owen's pouting face looks just like the picture of Price pouting when he had to take off his favorite shoes! I see so much of you in Owen! You have 2 beautiful boys!

The Newton's said...

He is so cute. To me it feels like Jayce has been two forever. I love the full sentences, b/c I feel like we are all on the same page. You should hear Jayce on the phone with someone (too cute!)

amyop said...

Owen is so cute! I will call you soon to set up a play date! I also love reading about you and Rhetta having a friend like that is priceless!!!