Monday, June 23, 2008

A week at the Beach

We just got back from a great week at the beach. Price is fearless when it comes to the water and did great in the ocean and pool. He can tread water and loved jumping off the side of the pool (with me catching him) and treading to the steps by himself! I was impressed since we haven't yet had any swim lessons. I guess he's a little fish! :)
Price was very well behaved and we had a fabulous vacation together. Josh's parents, sister & brother-in-law and our neice, Taylor joined us for a few days as well. Price and Taylor kept each other occupied so it made for a wonderful, relaxing vacation. It was the last vacation before Owen arrives! :)
Enjoy a these pics of the beach. There are many because I couldn't just choose a few!

7 comments:

Rhetta said...

I LOVE looking at photos of Price. He is just the best looking boy! Glad that you had a great time. Rest up now before the Owen arrives...

Tara Jane said...

Ashley, he's getting so grown up!!! I hope y'all had fun. We need to get together!! I'm off all summer. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures of Price and I must say you look really great too! Only a few days left to go. I miss getting to see you. Call me back when you get a chance!!! Love ya!!
Suz

Angie said...

He is too precious! I love the blond hair!! So sweet. I could just eat him up.

Amanda said...

I love all the pictures from your beach trip! Price is adorable!!

Leslie Spradley said...

Cute pics!

The Newton's said...

Love the pics. I knew you must have been out of town since you didn't update the blog for a whole week!