Monday, June 2, 2008

So much to blog about...

Sorry I haven't been a good blogger lately. We have been busy trying to get things together for Owen's arrival. There have been so many things to blog about I hope I get them all in...

The weekend before last we had a shower for one of my good friends, Kelly. She is due 3 days after me and she is having a little girl who will be named Sara Grace. It was so much fun looking at all that pink! I hope Sara Grace and Owen are great friends!





Then Last weekend we went to our friend, Jacob's, 1st birthday party. They had a little pool that Price LOVED splashing in. He had such a great time. He liked
playing with the big boys!! He is not scared of anything!









This past week our playdate was at Terrie and Bella Grace's house. Price had a great time playing with all Bella Grace's toys. We are still working on sharing but he's slowly getting better.




And Saturday was my neice, Taylor's 2nd Birthday Party. The party was at Josh's mom's Cheerleading Gym. Price had a great time running around with all the children and he was worn out at the end of the day. I think Taylor had a fabulous Birthday Party!







I also met my mom's group out for dinner at Travinia's on Saturday evening. We had a great time getting together without the babes. Hopefully we'll do that on a regular basis!


We also went to the pool with Betsy, Mary Grace and Kelly today but I forgot my camera. Price isn't scared of the water at all and loves splashing everyone. We had a blast!! Next time I'll remember my camera...

7 comments:

Amber and Matt said...

Ashley, you are so cute pregnant! I can't wait until my day comes!

A Little Extra Love said...

Ashley, you look fantastic! Not much longer:)

Ashley said...

Great pics! Hope to see you soon.

ashleyh

Leslie Spradley said...

You look great!

Rhetta said...

You are setting the standard too high! Quit being pretty! :-)

lindler5 said...

it looks like we have similar music tastes!! don't you just love playlist?

looking forward to keeping up with the jacksons -
ashley

Kelbe said...

Price had his fair share of Birthday Parties. I think Taylor and Price favor each other. If you still have the pictures from Jacob's party I would love to get them from you sometime. We cannot wait to meet Owen..Not much longer.