Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ANOTHER CONGRATS!!

I have 2 big Congratulations to give out!!

First one, Stephanie..........my Dear, Dear Friend and college roommate, got engaged on June 6th. I had to wait until she notified the crew before I was able to post anything about it so FINALLY........CONGRATS STEPH!! I can't wait to be a special part of your planning and your beautiful day!!



AND RHETTA!! CONGRATS on finding out your having a little blue blessing!! You are going to be a FABULOUS MOM to John Hampton!! Hopefully Price, Owen and Hampton will be the best of friends......Let's just pray they don't get into all the trouble we did! (That may be the reason the Lord gave us boys instead of girls!:))





I am so blessed to be a part of each of your special milestones. The Lord has truley blessed me with great friends!!

3 comments:

Rhetta said...

You are so sweet! I never thought about the girl thing, but I bet you are right! The Lord just knows it's going to take 2 brothers and a daddy to keep a little Ashley in check :-) Love you and Congrats Stephanie!

Kelbe said...

Tell Stephanie Congrats. I saw her at church on Sunday and it was in passing so she must not have time to tell me!

A Little Extra Love said...

Any news with Owen! Rhetta is keeping me posted, but I just wanted to check in! How excited is Price getting?