Sunday, June 8, 2008

Owen's Birthday!!

I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday morning and we scheduled my induction for Friday, July 11th!
That is a little over 4 weeks away. I am anxious to meet him but the reality is setting in and I couldn't help but get teary eyed when thinking of Price not being an only child anymore.
While decorating Owen's room, I took some books and some blankets from Price's room and then felt guilty and put them back. After all, they are Price's right....

I don't know why I worry. Price is going to love Owen as much as I do. He will love being a big brother and to have someone to do "boy" things with!

I can't wait for everyone to meet him....Hopefully the induction will go well.
Keep us in your prayers as the time grows closer. Don't worry......I'll remind you!! :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I know you are getting excited (and nervous). I hope all goes well, and I know what you mean about poor Price. Someone suggested that I put the new baby in Emery's nursery and make her a new room and I said that was crazy. The stuff in there is "her" stuff and I designed that room with her in mind--somehow I will have to get over that and let them share stuff.

The Newton's said...

How exciting! Good Luck and I'll be thinking of you guys as the date approaches.

Rhetta said...

You are too sweet.