Friday, November 7, 2008

Owen is 4 Months Old!

I can't believe how fast he is growing. Seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital about to deliver my little bundle of joy....
He is the best baby I've ever known. He loves sleeping, smiling and laughing!! Rarely does he cry! He is such a sweet blessing in my life.
They say you can't have 2 good babies in a row, but I am a testament that this is not true. Price was a good baby and Owen is even better. Hopefully this trend will continue.....not getting my hopes up though!
We went for his 4 month check up and he weighs 17lbs and was 27 inches long. He was in the 90% for weight and 95% for height (WHOO-HOO!!) and his head circumference was off the charts, which is funny because I thought Price's head was much bigger then Owens and his was only in the 55th percentile. I guess it's big for that large brain that is going to help him do great things! :)
Dr. Dodds said that we could try baby food now so this morning I put him in his high chair for the first time and attempted to give him some applesauce. He wasn't into it at all...he just kept pushing it out of his mouth with a disgusted look on his face! (Funny, b/c Price probably would have eaten real food straight from the womb) Oh Well....we'll try again another time!!




7 comments:

lindler5 said...

bradley is blog reading with me. she just asked "is that rice, mommy. that goes to cubbies with you."

i give her an E for effort!!

Angie said...

Too cute. He is looking more and more like you. Tyler hates applesauce. I end up wearing it if I try to feed him that and peas! He already out weighs Tyler!!!

Emily Wallace said...

He is too cute! Jackson liked otameal rice cereal at first and pears and he has always been a picky eater. So glad to hear he is doing so well...what a blessing!

Rhetta said...

I am looking forward to high chairs and applesauce...:-)

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

He is so big! And I love the toothless smiles!!

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

Happy 4 months Owen! Those pics are so cute. He looks like such a happy baby.

amyop said...

I love his Huge smile! You are very lucky to have 2 good babies! Can you give me a big hug on Friday maybe I can still a little bit of that Luck!